Benefits of Office 365:
- Get work done from anywhere: Wherever your people are, online or offline, they can get to—and work with—the most up-to-date versions of the files and tools they need to get things done. And they can do it on virtually any device.
- Business-class email: Gain large, 50GB mailboxes that can send messages up to 25MB in size, with contacts, shared calendars, and spam and malware protection that stays up to date. Built with Exchange email technology, the leading email solution for business around the world. Use your own custom domain for your professional email address, connect with Outlook for fully featured offline support, and access email via any modern web browser. Available on your PC or Mac, as well as Windows Phone, iPhone, Android, and Blackberry devices.
- Full Microsoft Office suite: Get an always up-to-date version of the full Office desktop applications including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and Publisher. Each user will always have the latest version, with access on up to 5 PCs or Macs at work or at home.
- Online document storage and file sharing: Get 1TB of space in the cloud to store, backup, and easily share files. Files are accessible from almost any device, also synchronized offline and available without an internet connection.
- Online meetings: Hold scheduled or ad hoc online meetings for up to 250 participants, with screen sharing, audio and video, virtual whiteboards, polls, and shared notes. Partners and customers can fully participate through any HTML5 browser.
Need help? Hurricane can assist you in setting up your Office 365 account, migrating current email addresses, shared mailboxes, calendars and your online, cloud storage. We are with you through the entire Office 365 migration process and will continue to support you after.
From 1 user to 300 users Hurricane Technologies and Office 365 have you covered!
Office 365 plans can be mixed and matched to meet your exact needs.